Updated: May 11, 2020
This grant is aimed at players in need of a little extra assistance with travel to events in NZ and overseas. Please fill out the form found here.
Applications will be ranked using a point based system. Criteria will include:
● NZ Tour placement
● Number of NZ tour events attended at end of application period
● The PDGA tier level of competition/s your requesting funds for travel to
● A letter of support from a NZ disc golf club (please email to email@example.com).
Application submission periods are:
● November 1st to November 30th – for travel from January 1st to June 30th following the application period.
● May 1st to May 31st - for travel from July 1st to December 31st following the application period.
The NZDG board will have one month after application periods end to calculate and decide approved applications. If successful we will notify you by the email provided and request your bank details for payment. NZDG maintains the right to post successful applicants names and events attending to our website and social media outlets.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org