New Zealand Disc Golf Notice of 2020 AGM
New Zealand Disc Golf Association Incorporated
Notice of 2020 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on Saturday 23rd May at 6:00 p.m. by video conference (most likely using Zoom), in the light of COVID-19 restrictions.
Please watch this space to ensure that you know how to participate fully in the Meeting. It is likely that the Meeting will open early (e.g. by 30 minutes) to allow everyone to join in good order.
The timeline leading up to the AGM is as follows:
By 6:00 p.m. on Sunday 3rd May (20 days before the Meeting):
- Candidates for election to the Board must put themselves forward, supported by a nomination and a secondment from other Members to the Secretary, Woody Riley, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 027 254 6074.
- Candidates for election must complete a Conflict of Interest Declaration Form https://forms.gle/ubefnMeb53hM5txd6.
- Members must put to the Secretary any Motions they would like to be voted on at the Meeting.
By 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday 13th May (10 days before the Meeting):
The Secretary will publish and send to Members:
- The Agenda of the Meeting.
- Reports and other formal documents for consideration at the Meeting.
- All Motions to be voted on at the Meeting.
- The election ballots.
By 6:00 p.m. on Friday 22nd May (1 day before the Meeting):
Members are encouraged to vote electronically, rather than at the meeting.
E-voting will cut-off 24 hours before the Meeting.
Members are encouraged to read the new Constitution https://d654db37-2dbb-4c84-b5c1-93bfff101870.filesusr.com/ugd/123822_653a1ff12b3b4fa2bcbdf1d7a9593cbc.pdf
especially section 9 (Roles of Board Members) and sections 24 to 27 (Conduct of Meetings).
Candidates for election are encouraged to write a short manifesto for publication on our website.